Mario's Adventure 2! Mario's Adventure 2!

Great Game But...

Single Block Platforms gotta go.
Sorry, but you have to land exactly on them to prevent yourself from falling. That's not the hard part, the hard part is that mario slides when he lands. AAARRRGGHH!!!!!!!!!! Anyways good game. Doesn't really have that "Mario feel" though. More enemies and less small platforms over holes. Levels should also be fuller if you know what i mean.
Just some suggestions, but you don't need to follow em. Couldn't get past level 4. Peace out. ;)

TrueDarkness responds:

I will most defineately follow them :)
See, the levels are so short because of the massive amount of pixels in each level from the DS sprites, which make it lag like hell ;p So keeping the levels short makes it less laggy, I hope you understand, I would love to make levels more full and longer.

I will decrease the sliding a bit now ;)

Thanks though, I appreciate all the suggestions and your liking of the game! =D

Star Hunter Star Hunter

Nice Little Quickie

Just fix the high score chart. I got 7th place 39,320. It started out too slow also. I thought it would never get harder but i was proved wrong as soon as i got to level weapon 4-6.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you enjoyed it. I'll update the game tomarrow with the highscores working, sorry about that.

Peach: Glide and Grab! Peach: Glide and Grab!

okay

it was your first submission.

Might wanna work on your coding. Aren't the green mushrooms supposed to double your points? I didn't know 52*2=56 :o

Try adding a timer and a high score function.

pwnpwn responds:

Grrr.. i know i cant figure it out.

Pyrotec Pyrotec

Damn It gets HARD

Try adding some powerups to add to its replay value. Sorry, but it wasn't very addictive. However, it was a great game.
I got a score of 34,150. Try and beat that. :p

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Nice Man

I am the champion. The final boss wasn't that hard actually. All you had to do was corner him with a grenade launcher or rifle and shoot him continuously until he died. Try making it a bit more difficult, I mean it is the final stage. Gameplay was excellent. Looking forward to a sequel!

Type 'em up Type 'em up

Okay

Good game for beginner typists who want to learn, but hard and easy are practically similar. I can't tell a difference. Try making hard actually a bit difficult. For those of us who can type 80 WPM this is extremely easy.

Just my opinion.
:P

Snowman Attack Snowman Attack

ugh...

This sucked for a defence game. Firstly, the upgrades didn't friggin' work. For example, i upgraded the power of my snowballs 8 times once and it STILL took 2 hits to kill the kids. WTF. At least make the upgrades work.

However, it was pretty decent. I'm just so ticked off about that and the fact that the turrets hardly ever shoot. Sorry but i can't rate this higher. Please don't hold it against me.

Family Guy Quiz: Easy Family Guy Quiz: Easy

This was submitted before

And it has no improvements.
Also when Brian ran away to go to a rehabilitation clinic, he was replaced by this gay DOG! There was no "kitty" ever.

WuTangFinancial responds:

yes it was, but i took out sound and fixed replay button, ass, and learn your family guy.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

Amazing

I lasted for about 2 hours. During the middle, i had $70,000, but it somehow went downhill. Try and make the protests by environmentalists not so drastic. That made me become desperate. Other than that good game. It was funny too. Loved Ronald McDonald.

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

OMG PERFECT GAME

Everything about it was great. The levels and bosses were of a perfect difficulty level. Its like a new SNES mario game. This should be on frontpage, not Salad Fingers. Mario's castle is pretty tough too.

When I was fighting Waluigi, I was trying to make icicles hit his head. It took me about 5 tries before I realized I could jump on him. lol.